Ecological considerations are an integral component of strategic planning studies at the local, regional and national levels. Maintenance of biodiversity and ecosystem functions is often required as a strategic consideration for conservation reasons, but it is also likely to result in recreational and lifestyle benefits to the community.
The team of professional ecologists at Acuity Sustainability Consulting Limits provides
- Expert environmental protection
- Ecological preservation
- Strategic planning services
that address the urgent need to ensure that development projects are, at the very least, neutral in their ecological impact.
- Ecological Impact Assessment (EcolIA)
- Ecological and vegetation surveys including angiosperms, gymnosperms and ferns, mammals, birds, butterflies and odonates and herpetofauna
- Conduct landscape and visual assessment as well as the cultural heritage assessments
- Ecological Mitigation Plan, Timing, and Construction
- Ecological Adaptive Management
- Biodiversity training